Friday, February 18, 2005

Ah, Friday

I'm not sure why I like Fridays so much still. I just know I have to go back to work tomorrow after two great days of being at home. But still, I just like the feel of a Friday.

I'm having trouble with crazy point goings on with my bucket hat. Which is not supposed to be pointy but rounded. Who would have thought designing a cute little bucket hat could be so hard.
I will admit, I did only work on it for a few hours today and yesterday. I spent the rest of our tv time unravelling the rest of my thrift store angora sweater. It's going to be so pretty when I do something with it. I would make a really lacey summertime poncho-y thing for wearing over tank tops, but I'm pretty sure it would still be way too hot. Angora is like that. Even in a blend. Well, I think I'll work on my hat some more, maybe change the hook size. I love the yarn I'm using for it, and I just know that if I can get it right, I'll be able to sell the pattern. At least a few times.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails