Monday, February 21, 2005

I'm no good at witty titles

I talked to the fabric dept. people on Saturday, and they said that a sewing class would definately work at Craftmart. And that I should do different levels of classes too. So, not to count my chickens, but I think I might be able to make almost as much teaching sewing as I do framing. And it'll be fewer hours and so much nicer. I hate cutting the big pieces of glass. Makes me feel like I'm handling dynomite or something. Better hope I never get a job handling dynomite. Anyway, I'm going to start outlining my sewing classes and putting together supply lists and such. I'm going to have my them start in April, but I want to get details squared away asap so I can advertise them and get people signed up through the rest of Feb and March.

Ben's making dinner today, and I hear a lot of swearing and banging coming from the kitchen. It's easier on my nerves to just do it myself.

We don't know how to take care of a yard made of rocks. That is pathetic. The police keep warning us to get rid of the weeds. We are the trashy neighbors. We went out yesterday and pulled out half the yard, other half is set for every night this week, and I haven't been able to walk normal all day. I'm not looking forward to do it again tonight.

I'm also not looking forward to the other activity we've got planned for tonight. Bills and budgeting. Yuck.

My bucket hat turned out to be more of a Henery Jones hat, so I can't decide whether to rip it back and try again or whether the pattern might sell as it is.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails