Wednesday, March 30, 2005

sick. so very sick

Okay, I'm pretty sure I have a respiratory infection. I've got a little fever, really swollen glands, and there's so much gunk so low in my chest, I'm feeling it rattle around when I breathe. Very high on the yuck factor. But I also have orange juice and a dr. appt. on Friday, and no where I have to be between now and then, so things are good.

I contacted Jonelle from SWTC today to find out about doing some testing for crochet patterns for them. She has a project she needs done, but I have to find a way to get there and get it. Turns out they're about fourteen miles from the house, so my bike is out of the question, lol. I'll probably be able to go before the dr on Friday. That'll be so cool to be paid in yarn!

As for my ribbed sweater things started optimistically, but it's not being nearly as ribby as needed. Cotton ease acts very differently from Simply Soft in the stitch I'm using. I made a hat with Simply Soft in this stitch and it was so awesomely stretchy and ribby, but the cotton ease isn't pulling into ribs and hence won't stretch one bit. I guess I'll have to do some swatching tonight and see what I can come up with.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails