Thursday, March 31, 2005

Today's Plans

Today's plans include: finish unpacking, do laundry, wash dishes, clean litter mess in bathroom, sit on the couch and watch movies and crochet a throw out of the lion brand homespun I bought to make a hoodie for myself on the knitting machine but then found out that brown homespun won't go through the knitting machine like the cute pink and purple did. Ribbed top is on hold till I find a nice yarn that I'd want a summer top made of that will also make good ribs. I was going to email Pam and ask her if I could have a ride to the knitting meeting tonight, but since I woke up still completely congested and hacking, I think I'll stay home and watch the apprentice and wallow in mucus instead. Though I really do appreciate her brave offer to be my new friend. ;)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Pam said...

If you feeling better, let me know and I'd be happy to pick you up.

Pam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bethany said...

Thanks Pam! I appreciate it a ton. I'm still degunking, with a gross cough, so I didn't want to be going out and spreading germs. But I'll definately catch you next time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails