Thursday, April 07, 2005

Getting Healthy

Ever since we've come back from MI, I've been having headaches in the afternoon. At first I thought it was because I was sick with all the gunk in my head, but that's started to clear up some, and it's still happening. I was so frustrated yesterday, because instead of just lying around, doing nothing because I was tired and had a headache, I did all the things I was supposed to do. I exercised, got outside and worked in the yard, stayed moving. And none of that helped. But then it occured to me this morning that my headaches in the afternoon probably have everything to do with my lunch. I mean, yesterday for lunch I had pretzels, a piece of cheese, and some cheerios. Definately not good for me or good enough to keep me moving in the afternoon. So, I'm going to plan my lunches better and make sure they're much healthier. It's obviously my most important meal and so I should try harder not to turn automatically to stuff out of a bag.

On the crochet front, I did finish the back of the SWTC sweater and am half done with one front. I plan to finish the front today, and maybe take a break on that to finish some tatting and get some samples together, I'm going to demo at a home show this weekend, and want some samples to have out in front of me.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails