Thursday, May 26, 2005

Changing

So while I was sitting on the couch tying my shoes so I could work out at six this morning, I thought, "wow, I really am changing my habits." I don't work out every day, but I do most days and that's really something for me. But the major accomplishment is that I've been doing it for months now, building up to longer times as I go and all. I just don't stick with things all that well, and this I've really integrated.

Lost last night was pretty good. Adam's mad because he just wants to know what the big secrets are, and they didn't tell us. I keep telling him that would just end the show. It was so sad when they took Walt. I new they were bad guys, but they did that really well, with them all being happy to be found and then it turning so fast. It was effective.

I wanted to go to Coffee Rush today for the snb meeting, but the oven repair people are coming to repair the oven (duh), sometime right during the meeting time. Probably this afternoon I'll go to Craftmart and get fabric for my class samples, yeah, I've got to do those sometime. I'd like to go to the store and get some turkey too. I got some roasted turkey from the deli last night, but it tastes like anise. I know, but Ben tasted it and agrees. So I want some smoked turkey instead. In the meantime, I'm going to work on that tank top that I've been crocheting. I picked a time consuming stitch, I only have about 3 inches, but it looks really cool. And the straight crocheting will give me time to plan the shaping.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails