Thursday, May 26, 2005

Edits

So I may have to redo my list a little. Adam tells me that the time we spun around a bunch of times on the ice coming home from church on Pinconning rode counts as an accident. I don't think it does because I completely kept us out of the ditches and we even ended up facing the right direction. Also, the more I think about it, I have been under cars, but that was when I was little and chasing cats, never to fix one. But here are two more to make up for those.

  • I've never done drugs. Closest I've come would be a little alchohol and one or two cigarettes.
  • I've never slept in a house all by myself without a light on. Even when I spent the summer in the dorms by myself, I'd leave the bathroom light on all night.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails