Friday, May 06, 2005

Julie's Visiting!

Well, I haven't posted in a little while.
Crochet-wise, I've been working on a doily with a flower in it. It was supposed to be a Mother's Day present for my mother in law, but it's not going to be done by then, so it'll be a belated Mother's Day present. I hate the last few rows of a doily. They seem to last forever.

Also on the crochet front, I finished the brown throw made of Lion Brand Homespun. I didn't say before because she reads my blog, but it's a present for Julie. I think she likes it a lot, and I'll have to get a picture before she takes it with her when she leaves.

This past weekend we saw The Hitchhiker's Guid to the Galaxy. It was pretty funny. I liked the dolphins the best.

Julie got here on Wed. and we went out to dinner at Famous Dave's. Ben loves that place so much, it's good for him that Julie outvoted me. I had a burger though, and it was pretty good. Yesterday, we went to Pita Jungle to meet some other snber's but I don't think there were firm enough plans, so the two of us just had a nice lunch there. We went swimming in the afternoon, and I got sunburned. I guess I'm not at all surprised by that, but I vow to be more careful with my skin the rest of the summer. By seven last night I was so sleepy. I'm pathetically not used to so much activity all in one day.

But I was really glad that Craig got kicked off the Apprentice, and I really want Tanna to win. I don't like Kendra at all.

Today, we'll probably go shopping, and go to Craftmart and get Julie a blank t-shirt so I can make her a yarn pirate shirt too. I'm going to scrounge up something yummy for breakfast. It was supposed to be sticky buns, but I forgot to get the frozen rolls out last night so they'd rise.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Brienne said...

Hey, it's Bree :) My blog thinger is at www.livejournal.com/users/dodgegirl9/ ...... apparently, I'm a user :( I should seek help :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails