Thursday, May 26, 2005

Tagged

So, Pam tagged me to make a list of ten things I've never done. She gave me the first one, I've never met her, and even though that's a perfectly good one and it's true, I just like making lists too much to have only nine tenths the fun. So we'll just call that the preface to my list.

Ten things I've Never Done
A List by BeppyCat
  1. I've never seen ET. (And I don't just so I can say that and hear the shock.)
  2. I've never gotten into a car accident.
  3. I've never actually read all of Hamlet in order, though I've been assigned it about five times.
  4. I've never gotten fired.
  5. I've never touched a snake.
  6. I've never been to Mexico. Or to any other country but Canada.
  7. I've never been in a cab. Only those shuttle things that take you from hotels to airports.
  8. I've never eaten a lot of things... a complete list would be difficult, here's a sample: escargot, salmon, artichoke, caviar, hot peppers, okra, grits, holandaise sauce, kiwi, etc.
  9. I've never been hospitalized.
  10. I've never gotten under a car.

Okay, that was harder than I thought it would be. And since I guess I have to tag someone, and I only know a couple people read this, I'll tag Julie and Bree.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Julie said...

YOU HAVE NEVER WATCHED ET??!! How is this possible??

PS I got the book you suggested. I read a chapter in Barnes and Noble, and it was hilarious. Also, I got the newest book in the Amish series, and another book from a series that someone suggested. I should be good to go for a while. :) At least a few weeks.

Brienne said...

my blog's in a different place now..... www.dodgegirl9.blogspot.com :)that's where my "tag" thing will be :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails