Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Crazy

So, who wants to be the first to tell me that it's crazy to assume that because your husband doesn't answer his cell, he's slipped and is lying on the bathroom floor of his hotel room bleeding?

Ben called and let me know that he's fine.

I'd delete my panic-y post, but it's a good example of how my mind works. I get the bad idea in my head, and then... it's like whatever the worry is, it's already happened. And I try to tell myself that just because I think it, it's not going to be true. Anyone know how to get rid of anxiety disorder? I'm a lot better than I used to be though. I hardly thought about murders trying to get me while I slept at all last night. lol Really, I was just worried because in a space of ten minutes (during which he was supposed to call) he dissappeared and couldn't be reached. So I don't know... overreaction? Justified?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

11 comments:

Brienne said...

remember that night we watched "the ring", and the phone rang, and we were afraid to answer it, and then we both slept on the couch? hehe

Brienne said...

oh, and remember (this has nothing to do with panic, i was just thinking about things ben has done) remember when we had to drive out to that gas station because ben forgot that notebook? and when you patted his crotch and freaked out? remember the time we got stranded at kmart, too? hehe we need to write a memoir

Julie said...

oh! oh! Can I join?? Remember the time you hit yourself... hahahaha.... in the..... hahahahhaha.... face?..... hahahahhahahahahah... with a tennis raquet?... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAH!

Just thought I'd slip that in. ;)

Bethany said...

thanks guys. thanks so much.

Julie said...

or the time with he milk carton?? hehe...

Sorry, I could not resist the temptation of putting this out there too.

Bethany said...

You all are too supportive. Before you mention it Bree, yes, I remember the time I tried to turn left into the lake. And yes, Julie, I remember the time I told Mike he should go out with me, and he was like, um yeah.
Good times. ;)

Brienne said...

julie, that was one of my things on my "never done" list, smashing myself in the face with a tennis racquet, hehe

Bethany said...

I wouldn't exactly say "smashed".

Brienne said...

did it, or did it not, injure your glasses? :P id say "smashed" hehehe

Bethany said...

I wouldn't exactly say "injure".

Julie said...

Injure? Bend? All the same. Hahahahahahahaaa.

Related Posts with Thumbnails