Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Girly mall day!

Well, I was out of black yarn, so I didn't get the hat started yesterday. I was going to got to Craftmart and get it, but my bike seat is all wiggley, and I couldn't get it tight enough, so I gave up and started back in on the tank top again. I forgot to have Ben fix it last night, so that means I'll have to ride his bike today, so I'll have to stop and put air in the tires before I go far. I also have to go to Craftmart and get yarn and fabric before I go to the mall, I just don't have a choice about that one. But after that, I'm going to the mall! And I'm going to sit in Barnes and Noble and read books I don't intend to buy, and probably see the sisterhood of the traveling pants, and have something yummy for lunch. I'm planning on having a very good day. I'll be sure to post how that turns out.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Julie said...

I want to come! *whiny voice*

Related Posts with Thumbnails