Thursday, June 09, 2005

Lost Day

Where did today go?
I spent all morning packing up jams for father's day presents and making them shippable. Then we went and mailed them. Then I took a two hour nap. Then I layed on the floor for an hour looking at Ben while he was working in his office. Then I looked at internet things for an hour. It is now just about six.

Now I'm unexplainably and vaguely nauseous. Payback for bothering Ben? Result of not eating dinner yet?

Actually, (except for the nausea) it's been a pretty good day. SWTC sent me the Fur Real to finish my test crochet, and that new series, The Cut, is on. It's like Tommy Hilfiger Apprentice, so that looks good to me because maybe there will be some sewing. And the people are installing our new stove as we speak! Yay!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Lockheed Hayheehoo Macedon said...

I spent all day making then losing then making some money, then hung out with Jim Beam an old but new friend...

Julie said...

I pretty much spent all day "working". And then I went home and "relaxed".

Brienne said...

i spent all day "sleeping", thank you bud light

and i spent all this morning looking for my cussed sewing scissors!!!! :| *see blog for details* :|

Related Posts with Thumbnails