Monday, June 13, 2005

Not Pregnant

The title is just a public service announcement.

So no one thinks my kitty is the cutest thing on earth? That's okay, I understand that I'm biased.

Ben and I watched Citizen Kane on Friday. It was a pretty good movie. I liked it anyway. I'd never seen it before, and we bought it from a library sale once a long time ago when we still lived in Kalamazoo.

We went bowling on Saturday. It was so much fun. I decreed that we would bowl once a week from now on. So I want to find some bowling shoes... rental is $4 and that seems like it would add up to a pair eventually, so I'm looking for some cheap ones for now. Anyway, I bowled 107 in my best round, which doesn't seem so bad considering that I haven't bowled in at least two years. But I haven't been able to move normally since then. I thought I was getting into better shape... HA.

We've reinstated pizza night too. We used to do pizza night every friday night in Grand Rapids, but we hadn't made pizza here ever till friday night. I always do the same on mine, ground beef browned with garlic. And cheese. And no sauce. Ben changes his every week. But we'd forgotten how much fun it is to do pizza night. We're definately going to keep making it. But they don't have jiffy crust mixes here. At least fry's and albertson's don't have them.

They also don't have Zagnuts here... and I'm having a craving for one. I have been for quite a while too. Maybe I can get some when we're home in July.

I'm feeling a lot better now. Of course I still haven't finished the pajama top... But Ben's finally organized our trip home, and I know that I should have the class start in August, not July, so it's not a huge deal anyway. I have time. I'm going to plan on having Ben's pants hemmed tomorrow and working on the pajama top, at least finishing its hems.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Brienne said...

i told you pickles was adorable when i was talking to you :P

and if i can find some, i'll bring you some zagnuts in september! wee!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails