Thursday, June 02, 2005

Pajamas!

I got the fabric yesterday for my sample. I'm doing a pattern for pajamas that comes in all sizes, from kids to mens. These are the fabrics I picked.



The stripes are for the bottoms and the solid pink is going to be the top. I think I'll be able to get the pants all finished today.

This afternoon I'm going to be working on a pattern for a hat that I've been commisioned to make. (that sounds official, huh? even though I can't spell it.) It's black with little black and white ears on it. Like a panda. I got the yarn yesterday, so I'm set for an afternoon of the extras from Robin Hood Prince of Thieves and crocheting.

So those are the exciting things in my life today. That and figuring out what we're going to have for dinner. Suggestions? Remember, the oven's broken. Makes it harder doesn't it?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Julie said...

Tater tot cassarole?... That's what I'd want.

And yup, that's pretty eye catching!

Brienne said...

i like that fabric :)

i bought some to make a skirt the other day (simplicity 4605, the shorter rufflier one). if i weren't stupid, i'd post a picture of it on my blog, but i'm super dumb! :) it's like, red handkerchief material, if that makes sense.

Related Posts with Thumbnails