Friday, June 10, 2005

Pregnant?

I've never been pregnant, and I highly doubt I am right now, but I was saying to Ben this morning that I wouldn't be shocked if I were considering how bone deep tired I've been. It's so strange. I even fell asleep and napped yesterday afternoon, and I never sleep in the day time. But considering how emotional I was the other day, and that I'm supposed to start my period this weekend, I'm sure that it's just hitting me harder than usual. I'm glad every month isn't like this.

So my Mother in Law sent me an email. It said, among other things, if you want to get rid of your slow cooker, Aunt Joni doesn't have one. Um... What? I just don't know. Must be something Ben said to her?

I'm going to move the ears on the panda hat. They're too close and high. And then I'm going to work on the test crochet sweater. Maybe I can finish it this weekend. But that's not until this afternoon. This morning I'll probably finish this albatross of a pajama set. And of course there's all the normal housework, the dishes, the floors, the laundry, the trash and litter... but that's stuff that I do every morning now without noticing really.

I hit five times of exercising this week! I'm up to 33-35 minutes every day too. Now if I could just kick the junk food habit, lol. I'm out of princess stickers now though, I put up the last one this morning. Guess I'll have to look in my cards and stuff and see what other stickers I have. I seem to remember some animal ones.

I'm super excited about the new oven. We're making homemade pizza tonight. And maybe I'll bake a pie. I'm warring with myself over that one. I mean, it's bad for you, but, but... new oven! I don't know, guess it'll depend how long it takes to finish the jammies.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Julie said...

Whoa! That's quite the startling headline you got there. :) Wow.

Bethany said...

Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. :)

Pam said...

Not that being possible pregnant is a bad thing (right?) but there are 2 reasons I can think of for your tiredness.

1)You exercised 5 times this week (Good for you). That's hard work right there.

2) This is your first AZ summer (right?). The heat takes some getting used to. You don't even realize how hot you are because your sweat evaporates so quickly that you don't feel that sweaty. Water, lots and lots of water. And then some more water.

Of course, I could be completely wrong. Fertility is a wonderful thing too...

Bethany said...

It's not a terrible thing, it's just not an in the plan for the moment thing. But you could be right about the heat, I run about 5-10 degrees hotter than everyone else I know, so the hot weather really bugs me. I'll have to try to drink more water, though I do pretty well, drinking about two-three liters a day. More if I've been out riding my bike around. My point? You're probably right about the heat... the exercise actually helped, like today I didn't drag nearly as badly as the days I didn't exercise, but the heat, yeah, it takes it out of me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails