Friday, June 10, 2005

Spider

There was this tiny little furry spider on my desk. It was by the base of my monitor. It looked exactly like a mini taratula. I was pretty sure it was dead. When next I looked, it was gone. I know, I know... sorry about the squirmy feeling you're all having right now. This happened to me a few days ago, and I have to admit, I still think about where the damn thing might have gone. And then I worry it's in my hair.

Something else that I wanted to write about a few days ago:

"What will I regret more later in the day, exercising or not exercising?"

That's a quote I read a couple of days ago, and it kind struck a chord for me. I've come to realize that it's sort of a universal truth that can be applied to most things. Like vacuuming. And taking vitamins. And completing a report. And crocheting. And finishing or working on just about any goal you have. So maybe I'll have to make a poster. And live by this sentiment.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails