Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Stupid PMS - Feminine Problems Post... you've been warned.

So yesterday Julie was having a confrontational day and everything was Stupid something or other. I know that feeling exactly. By the time Ben got home yesterday, and I tried to make crepes for dinner and they wouldn't flip and that made me cry, I realized I had an overload of hormones.

I just can't figure out why they don't have something to help that pms problem... headaches, cramps, backaches... all of that they have medicine for. But I don't get any of that. What I do have is crazy uncontrollable irritability and teariness. And that has no medicine.

At least it's not every single month and it rarely lasts for more than a day or two. But I had such a bad evening (I should definately have known better than to try to have a conversation about planning our trip home in July considering how much Ben's family's attitude pisses me off...), and then didn't sleep so well. I'm not nearly as emotional as I was last night, but when I woke up this morning, I couldn't walk a straight line and felt like I'd pass out. I'm sure this is attributed to not sleeping well and not eating dinner. I'm feeling a lot better now after two glasses of apple juice and some oatmeal. But I'm still going to just sit and sew and not worry too much about any house work today. Hopefully, it'll be a nice relaxing time, and I'll be able to post some pics of the finished pajama sample later.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm thinking of turning my jeans into flares. They look tapered, even though I would never in a million years buy a tapered leg jean. Anyway, they bug me and I think they look stupid, so I figured, what could I hurt by trying to alter them. I'm thing slash into the center front and back and both side seams as high as the knee area and put in godets (triangles of fabric) to make them flare. But, what kind of fabric should I use? That's the big question of the day. The other big question, which might be even more important is: Will it look super stupid?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Julie said...

depends of the fabric, i suppose. probably it would look odd if you, say, insert flannel red and black plaid in them, but something (anything) else might look just fine.

Example: multi-toned jeans are all the rage right now. Maybe you should get a different color of denim.

Related Posts with Thumbnails