Tuesday, June 07, 2005

What a Concept

So I'm working on a theory. Here it is:
No matter how tried you feel in the morning when it's time to get up, if you don't go back to sleep, you'll feel better than if you do.

Here's my evidence:
Yesterday I was really sleepy when the alarm clock went off and Ben left. So I went back to sleep and slept until seven thirty-almost eight. This is sleeping in for me, I'm usually awake by five thirty or so when Ben gets out of the shower. Not up, but at least awake. Anyway, all day yesterday I was dragging, I had a headache, I was so sleepy I couldn't concentrate, not even on tv, etc, etc.

So today I was still really tired when it was time for me to get up. But I got up anyway, and got on the treadmill right away after Ben left. And now, I've done my exercise, gotten showered and dressed, and gotten a lot of the housecleaning that I do every day all finished. And I'm not tired. I'm actually feeling really good and can't wait to get started on my projects.

The projects:
The shirt for the pajama set. Finally. I got it all cut out yesterday, I made myself. So I can just start sewing on it today and get it going. I'm always a lot later than I say I'll be with this stuff. Probably because samples for my classes don't interest me. I'm not really sure how much teaching the classes interests me. I think I enjoy it, but I'll have to do it more to make sure.

Sew the ears on the panda hat! It's been sitting in it's various pieces for about a day and a half. All I have to do is sew the ears on and take pictures. Not rocket science.

The other project I want to get going on is for Christmas. I realized I've only got half a year left, and I'm going to be behind in the making things dept if I don't get going. Other than that all I can say is this. I don't know who reads my blog, so I'm being stealthy.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails