Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Where have I been, you ask?

So last week, I pulled one of the muscles that goes under your boob around your rib cage. It hurt so bad, the first night I was convinced I was having a heart attack. Except it was on the right side. I ended up spending a couple of days just sitting still on the couch, healing and reading. Ben's orders.

And yesterday and today, I have been crocheting like a mad woman in order to get my entry done for the craftster challenge. Here's a sample to whet your appetite.



Now go here and see. You can vote for me too, if you want. :D

I'm not so sure I like blogger's new picture set up. I prefer to put the picture in the text, not first of all.

We went and saw Phantom of the Opera at Gammage Auditorium on Saturday. It was pretty good, but I guess I'd seen the movie too recently because it just seemed a little bit predictable. Yes, I know. Feel free to laugh at me.

Anyway, I'm back now, it's totally time to get back into my routine! Tomorrow, I might even have pictures of that stupid pajama set. I just have to do the buttons. And on Friday, I got the SWTC sweater all assembled. All that's left is to sew the zipper in. I think I'll try to use the machine for that. Wish me luck.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Julie said...

LOL! When I was opening your blog I was muttering to myself, "If she hasn't posted yet, I'm going to leave her a nasty message about how she has to start posting more." LOLOLOOLLOLL!

Awesome tank! It rocks! I want one!

Brienne said...

bep, remember talking to me about "those stupid right side heart attacks"? ok, well how is this for bizarre??????

the other night, i was telling my friend amanda how you hadnt posted in a while, and i figured you were either on vacation, or dead....amanda says, shes what? 24? 25? its not like she had a heart attack and collapsed or something, and i responded............"oh you dont know those right side heart attacks"

HOW WEIRD IS THAT?!?!??!?

Brienne said...

P.S. ~ those shoes are hot...im going to steal them....MWHAHAHHAHAHAHA

ooooooooor not :)

Bethany said...

Julie, why is it you want one of everything I make?

Bree, you can have them. They're crippling. They're going right back to the Goodwill next time we drop stuff off.

Related Posts with Thumbnails