Tuesday, July 26, 2005

But I already knew this...


The sorting hat says that I belong in Ravenclaw!




<

Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest."


Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable.
Notable residents include Cho Chang and Padma Patil (objects of Harry and Ron's affections), and Luna Lovegood (daughter of The Quibbler magazine's editor).





Take the most scientific Harry Potter
Quiz
ever created.

Get Sorted Now!


Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Julie said...

I scored 83 for Ravenclaw and 75 for Hufflepuff. But I don't know what this means since I haven't ever ready Harry Potter.... yes, yes, I know I need to read them....

Julie said...

PS The other two were really low.

Brienne said...

i ended up in hufflepuff, i dont remember my score, cause my computer crashed :\ but after that one was ravenclaw, then griffyndor, then slytherin...the test was longer than i expected, lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails