Thursday, July 07, 2005

I realize now that it's Animatronic.

Whatever, it was still a weird dream.




That totally makes you want to learn to sew, doesn't it?

They really liked the display at the Craftmart too. I think I'll definately get some students for this class.

I took the sweater to SWTC today. I made out like a bandit. 14 balls of the most beautiful jewel toned navy blue bamboo. And another two of a great green color. If I've done my math correctly, that's $208 of yarn, if you're doing your shopping at Craftmart. Great payment if you ask me. I'm planning a sweater with it. I'm going to design it and hopefully it will turn out awesomer than awesome.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Julie said...

everything makes me want to learn to sew.

Brienne said...

i don't know if you read my thing or not, buuuuuuut i'm moving ~ actually, i moved, lol ~ you know how to reach me if you need to ~ or at least i'm assuming you do ~ if you don't, well, leave me a comment on my blog for when i check it? lol

and yes, it really makes me wanna sew ~ which i think i'll do when i get home!

Bethany said...

Julie, you should have listened to your mother, lol. Just kidding!

Bree, yep, I saw that. See comment, lol.

Brienne said...

what comment?

Bethany said...

the one on your blog. i know, it says zero. try clicking it. it works for me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails