Tuesday, July 05, 2005

intermittent posting

We had a good weekend. Mostly we just watched movies. That's Ben's idea of relaxing. We did make cherry syrup. That took forever, but we ended up with some very delicious stuff. And yesterday we went to the mall because I wanted jeans, but Lane Bryant didn't have any of the kind I wanted in stock. I think I'll just order them from the site. I know they should have them. We went to see Bewitched yesterday too. It wasn't a bad movie, but I've been pretty disappointed in the movies we've seen this year, and this one wasn't great either.

I finished the pajama top. I'm not going to take pictures until I get it all put together on a display board though. I hope the craftmart people aren't all-just get out of here, you took to long. lol

The sweater I put the wrong edging on, and had to rip it out and fix it, but it's right now. All I have to do is put in the zipper. I tried using the machine, but even with my walking foot, it stretched too much and I couldn't control it. I'll have to put it in by hand this afternoon.

I started the Christmas list on Sunday night. I've decided that it's going to be Christmas from here on out, and I'm going to be preparing and making presents. I know a lot of people on the list are getting canned things. It's a little selfish because it's stuff we want to try out anyway, but most people like getting special homemade things like that, so it's good all around.

On friday, I traced a pattern of the skirt I used for the craftster challenge. I'm going to try to make the skirt in a more summer time fabric. I think it'll be cute, but we'll see.

Today's goals:
Get the zipper sewn into the SWTC sweater.
Work on Julie's Christmas present.
Make banana bread. That one probably won't happen, it's just too hot here to turn on the oven.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Julie said...

Yeaaaaa! I LOVE Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Give me link to SEO software (promotion, advertisement, etc.). I'm need it to promote my new e-shop.
Thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails