Friday, July 22, 2005

Skirt

I made this skirt from a pattern I made by tracing the black skirt I used in the craftster challenge. It's crazy to me that this one came out so snug when the original is actually quite loose. It's not hemmed yet, because I'm not sure if I'll bother because I don't know if I'd actually wear it. What do you all think? I know the hem is all crooked and at a really unflattering length in the front, but of course I'd fix that. My main problem with it is the way it hangs in the front.




Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Brienne said...

the back looks really good, but the front hangs weird....get those scary looking underwear you can't breathe in that squishes you so much you can't move :D

Bethany said...

um... no thanks?

Brienne said...

im going up to Harrison for vacation, my moms leaving today to go up to camp, thankfully, im not going til next week, hahaha!

Julie said...

the scary looking underwear, though scary looking, are useful. Oprah talks about them all the time.

Bethany said...

But... they are also crazy hot. And this is supposed to be a nice breezy fun summer time skirt. My scary underwear only come out on have to dress up because I have no choice days. Those are the times you're supposed to be uncomfortable.

Related Posts with Thumbnails