Thursday, July 28, 2005

What I've been working on...



These are blocks from 200 Crochet Blocks. I'm going to do a throw for keeping on the couch all in these colors. I'm going to have to add a few more colors in there for some of the other blocks, but I'm not sure what ones to use. This is with Simply Soft yarn, and they don't make a darker brown than the one that's in those, but I thought maybe a gold color? This is just going to be a make a block here and there when I'm between other things type of project. I think I'll do a 48" by 48" one, so I'll need thirtysix blocks all together. It's going to be a sampler throw, so every block is going to be different. So far, I'm having a lot of fun with it.

I've been working on clean and laundry and packing for our upcoming trip. Yesterday there was a Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction? marathon on SciFi, so I ended up spending most of the day in the living room. But it sure is clean now.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Julie said...

That's pretty sweet. But it looks like a LOT of work. :)

Stephanie said...

I love the neutral tones :)
bet it looks gorgeous when you're done!!

Brienne said...

did you die? where are you? :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails