Friday, August 05, 2005

Home Again

I had a good trip back to Michigan. It seems like we fit a ton of stuff in just a few days. I shopped with my mom, went to a Tiger game, hung out with my nephews, saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with Adam and Marissa, visited their new apartment, went to curves, ate at the Bakery, saw the construction all over Pinconning, visited Teeters and saw all the stuff that Wayne and Jolee and Angie have done to make it better, went to the Catholic store, did the Shower thing at Ben's Parents' house, and ate lots of Jimmy John's. Oh, I got my first manicure too. That was fun. There was more too, but that was a summary. Not bad for only fourish days, not counting the travel days.

I bought some really pretty lace weight mohair/silk yarn for Angie's Christmas present. I can't wait to start it. It's going to be a nice lacey scarf.

Does anyone know if there's something I can buy to make an IPod Shuffle play in the cd player of a car? It's an important part of Ben's Christmas present.

I have a good idea for something to make for Wayne's birthday present too, so I'm going to spend some time digitizing for that project today too. I'd tell all about it, but I want to just post the pictures.

There's something crazy with my keyboard today, it's being all delayed, so I'm just going to post more tomorrow.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Julie said...

awesome. you're finally back. i was just about to write you and email and say, "you better be in michigan..... because if you're home and you're not posting on your blog again......" :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails