Wednesday, August 31, 2005

swimming

Ben and I have been swimming every day since the pool got clear enough. It wears me out so much, I fall asleep, boom, and don't even move until 6:30 most mornings. It's really awesome exercise. We swim constantly for about half an hour, back and forth, and then we do noodle crunches and such. I've even been considering adding back in my morning exercising too. Oh, fitness! From whence have you come? but seriously, I'm feeling better physically than I have for years. It rocks.

Today is Anti-Procrastination Day, so I'm finally getting the pieces for my dress cut out. There's a reason that I don't sew such large things... complicated? yes, large? no.




There is no where but the floor that's big enough to cut on. Getting all that cut out was a big pain in the butt. I still deciding whether I want to line it. I'm supposed to, but it's pretty heavy-ish cotton, not really something that HAS to be lined. I might go through the pattern instructions and see it there's a structural reason it should be lined.

I finally got the yarn wound into balls, so I'll be able to work on my sweater this afternoon. I'm hoping to have it done by the end of the week. Fingers crossed.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Brienne said...

have you ever eaten at a place called "abuelos"?

Bethany said...

Nope. Is it Mexican food? I'm not so into that. Why?

Related Posts with Thumbnails