Tuesday, August 23, 2005

A wire necklace and evil eyebrows

We went to a fondue restaurant on Sunday. I can't even describe how good it was. Just know that if anyone ever invites you to fondue, it might be the greatest mistake in your life to tell them no.

Yesterday I dyed some angora blend yarn that I had pulled out of a Goodwill sweater. It took forever to get the rinse water to run clear and the kitchen smelled like wet dog. Well, techinically, I guess it smelled like wet rabbit. But the yarn is now a much darker blue.

I'm thinking of entering this in the Craftster challenge 5.




I'm pretty sure I will, because the entry period ends tomorrow, and I'm not planning a different project that doesn't use yarn before then.

I got my eyebrows waxed on Sunday. She messed up. I don't remember checking evil on the form.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Julie said...

I wanna see the eyebrows. I wanna wanna see the eyebrows. See the eyebrows. I wanna see the eyebrows. I wanna wanna see the eyebrows. See the eyebrows. :)

PS. Like the necklace it's pretty

Stephanie said...

oooh! lovely necklace :)
where's the gratuitous yarn photo?

Julie said...

I still want a picture of your eyebrows! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails