Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I'm a bad blogger... that makes me a sad Panda.

Last week we went golfing with Ben's team at work. His work team, not his golf team. There is no golf team. I got to drive the cart. It was so much fun. Driving the cart is awesome.

I've been addicted to the Gilmore Girls this week. I got the first season from netflix and I've been watching them for hours straight. It's such a good show, makes me feel a little manic, but is very good.

We learned to waltz last night. I caught on much faster to that than I did the tango. We won't talk about the foxtrot.

I'm going to Fashion Bug tomorrow to see if I can find a dress for the wedding. I'm not sure if the ones they have are formal enough, but I'm going to find out. I also want a pair of kahki pants. But I want them to be flairs. I don't know if that exists. I might just have to make them.

And on the subject of making things... I haven't been. I've got a block. I might just make myself sit down and crochet anything, just to see if I can get past it. And I have to work on my dress for the rehearsal dinner too sometime. But my sewing block seems almost insurmountable.

I have been baking a lot lately. And really enjoying it. Last week I did blueberry pie and banana muffins. Yesterday was cake. And tomorrow is pumpkin pie.

I'm branching out with my cooking too. Today I'm making baked beans from scratch for the first time. I hope they turn out, it's a surprise for Ben. I'm serving them with fried chicken. Banquet fried chicken, because nothing I make from scratch tastes as good as that.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Julie said...

Join the party. I haven't been able to work out for weeks now. I do Yoga, but that's about it (oh, and I go to swim class on Thursdays) but not the rigorous schedule I'm used to keeping. I've just been feeling weak.

Related Posts with Thumbnails