Friday, October 21, 2005

I'm sorry Ben...

... I think I'm in love with KnitPicks.

It came yesterday! I'm so excited. The Andean Treasure! Oh my gosh, so soft. The Shine! So, so cool. The only thing that wasn't pretty much exactly how I expected was the Sierra. It's a great yarn, but just not as soft as I'd hoped. So I think I'll send it back and get some more of the Andean Treasure instead. Oh! and Alpaca Cloud. And Elegance! And Ambrosia!

Really, someone stop me. Knitpicks has created a monster.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Julie said...

Why would I stop you??? I'd be in love too!

Bethany said...

Yeah, but you have money, and I'm a bum. I can justify it though. Most of the yarn I buy will become gifts, so that makes our gift buying budget smaller. Do you buy that?

Related Posts with Thumbnails