Sunday, November 06, 2005

San Diego

Ben had to go to San Diego at the beginning of the week for work, and I got to tag along. We left on Saturday and got back on Wednesday night. We had a good time. We went to the zoo and saw the pandas. Even though Ben is totally down on pandas and always talking about how they "de-evolved" and if they want to quit breeding that's their business. I take a less harsh stance on pandas. Anyway, the polar bears were my favorite because they were jumping around and playing in the water. It was cool.

We went to the fair yesterday and looked at all the animals and all the food and craft entries. That was a lot of fun, and I am definately not missing the deadline to enter next year. I'm seriously going for a blue ribbon, lol.

We're leaving on Thursday for the big wedding of the year. We bought the tickets and I have a dress, so all I have to do still is figure out what I'll do about a coat, buy different shoes, find something to wear for the rehearsal dinner, and find a good evening purse. No problem.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Julie said...

Evening purses are really hot right now. They're being used for everything. I see them at church all the time. So, that shouldn't be too hard.

I want a picture of the dress, doggonit! :) I think you promised me one months ago. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails