Tuesday, November 29, 2005

We are artistes!

Yeah, I don't pick on your spelling.

So Ben and I made this over the weekend. We needed something nice to go on the huge blank wall over the couch. It looks way better in person on the wall. I tried to get a picture of it where it actually looked like it was on a wall, but all of those were just a big flashy glare. Anyway, I'm pretty proud of it, considering we cut the stencils and did the layouts of the design ourselves. The actual designs came from dover's clip art books. The whole thing looks quite good with the couch.




And here's a hat that I made for myself yesterday.



I just noticed that I still tend to look quite pasty despite living in Arizona. I think it might be time to get some tinted face cream.

I had to go to the Dr. today and have her tell me my cholesterol is too high. I knew that already, so nothing new. I did have her rewrite all my prescriptions for three month amounts so that we can get them through mail order. I don't know why we didn't do that sooner, it'll cut the prescription costs by a third. The lump in my breast was just a couple of cysts next to each other though. So that was good news.

Ben and I got our flights for our visit home for Christmas all taken care of. I'm glad it's all planned now.

I called my sewing student yesterday to see that she'd be there Wed to finish up the class, and she was all... I'm not sure if I can make it. I didn't really know what to say to that, so I said, well, you just call me and let me know. But I don't really like that, because I don't like not knowing if I have to be somewhere.

At least I know that for today I don't have to be anywhere. I'm going to work on another of the lacey scarves for the lacey scarf pattern set. This one is also going to be my Grandma's Christmas present. I also want to start on my super secret surprise pattern that I want to submit to the love issue of CrochetMe. But I'm not sure if it'll be too complicated or not.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails