Monday, January 30, 2006

A-Beppy.

We had a pretty nice weekend. We got a Sam's Club membership. That was weird. Everything in that store is so huge. Impossible big Cheez-it's, very large Frosted Flakes. Odd.
Yesterday we volunteered at the St. Vincent de Paul. That was pretty cool. I filled water pitchers over and over. That was my job. Ben got to fill salad. But it was neat just to do something at all to help the people who were eating there. I mean, that's pretty much the only food they get. I think I'd like to go back and help again.
I have been working on the pattern for the felted purse, but I can't seem to hold still long enough to get anything done. I did get some good pictures of it taken.
So, the guy who works on our air conditioner is crazy hot. Like Beefcakey Repair Guys of Arizona Calendar hot.
Yeah, that's all.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Pam said...

So you took good pictures of your felted bag but no pictures of Hot AC Repair Guy?

I'm so disappointed... ;)

Julie said...

When the "Beefcakey Repair Guys of Arizona Calendar" comes in, you'll have to send me a copy. Which month is he?

Bethany said...

It's funny you'd say that. Because I did take pictures of the hot air conditioner guy. I used my phone so they're not good pictures, but I had to prove to a friend of mine that he really was that hot. Maybe I'll take the time later to try to get them onto my blog. BTW... I liked your pretty pretty shawl!

Julie, I hate dissappoint you and send you into a fit of despair, but it doesn't really exist. How about you come down here and we'll shoot one. Bet we'd make a million.

Related Posts with Thumbnails