Thursday, February 23, 2006

Tomorrow is the day...

...that my in laws arrive.

I'm looking forward to them visiting, it's so good to have visitors! But I feel like I've been cleaning like crazy all week. It's really weird too, because I feel like I keep the house pretty clean at all times, but then, when I start looking at it from "company" point of view, there's all sorts of stuff I feel like I should take care of. I should look at the house from that point of view all the time.

We have a crazy busy weekend planned. They'll only be here for two days, so we're trying to pack a lot into just that time. We're going to the Sonoran Desert Museum in Tucson, and the Japanese Festival, and we're eating at the Melting Pot, and we're going to let them pick what they might like to do tomorrow afternoon. I hope they pick going to the Fiber Factory and the antique mall in Mesa. Maybe I'll try looking really hopeful at them when we mention that.

The putting green is in. I did take pictures, but they didn't turn out very well, so I'll have to try again a different time. I'll post when I get some good ones. It looks really awesome. Unfortunately, it puts the "undone" part of the yard to shame. I swear, I'm the worst homeowner in the desert. Our yard is such a mess. But it's half better now, and maybe Ben and I will get to the other half at some point soon.

Ben's birthday is Tuesday. I have no idea what to get him. He sucks because he never wants anything, so he's hard to buy for. Suggestions?

I've been working away at the sun hat. I think I've got it handled and might be able to finish it tonight. As long as my tivo'd gilmore girl episodes hold out.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Julie said...

So...... How'd it go with the in-laws?

Related Posts with Thumbnails