Thursday, March 23, 2006

Oh yeah, I'm a mobile blogger...

The post that say they're picture mail or whatever are from my phone. And for some reason, you can't comment on the sock only on Humpty Dumpty. Anyway, there's the hot air conditioner guy. Sorry for the bad back lit photo... I didn't want it to be obvious that I'm some crazy housewife taking pictures of hot guys for my blog... hope he never sees it, lol.

So, crazy postage in the last couple of days, you'll probably want to scroll down to see all the new posts. That is, if my blog is that important to you, lol. Here's highlights: a picture of Ben, Julie's first wedding favor, my finished sock, I have big feet, and the hot guy.

Today I'm just hanging out. I'm going to Fashion Bug to use a ten dollar coupon I have. I'm thinking new sandals. And I cut out a skirt this morning that I'm hoping to finish.

Ben's got big plans for my birthday tomorrow, but I'm not sure what they are. I know we're eating dinner at the Melting Pot, and really, that's good enough for me, so it's sure to be a fun day. And my mom sent me one of those cool fun bingo scratchers and I won four dollars. Oh yeah... I think I'll go spend it all at the dollar store. As soon as she comes and trades me the cash for the scratcher so she can take it back to MI and redeem it. But after that, it's a four dollar shopping spree at the dollar store... I'm sure Ben will be happy to cover the tax... after all, he's my sugar daddy.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails