Monday, March 06, 2006

Sun Hat and Other Things

I've been so productive lately. I finished the sun hat for Ben's mom before they came, and I've got one in green in a different pattern for myself almost finished. I made Julia an adorable little dress. I was thinking of saving it for her birthday, but she's so sweet and good that she deserves a present whenever I manage to finish a project. I also made Ben a pair of pajama pants out of a Batman sheet that I picked up at the Goodwill on dollar thursday. It's been getting so warm, I wanted him to be able to wear some nice light cotton pants instead of the fuzzy flannel ones. Here's pictures:





It's wrinkled here because I washed it after I finished embroidering it, and I haven't ironed it again yet. The trim is light purple with little dark purple flowers.


This one's blurry, but is shows the general adorability of the shape better.


Here's what the embroidery design on the bodice looks like.

The dress is made of cotton fabrics and is fully lined. And if I do say so myself, I'm getting pretty snappy with putting in a zipper. Sorry, no time for pics of the sheet pants. Sorry about the general crappiness of the pictures. There's something seriously wrong with the camera.

Today I, among a ton of other things, took apart the little box and took it outside and scrubbed it. Lucky kitties.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Molly said...

You are so talented!

Julie said...

Both turned out really well. The dress is soooooooooooooo cute. The embroider is really sweet.

Bethany said...

Thanks guys!

Related Posts with Thumbnails