Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Sedona and the Sun Side of the Car

So we had a nice drive to Sedona yesterday and went to the Chapel of the Holy Cross. And had a picnic at the National Park around Cathedral rock. And saw all the other big red rocks with weird names. And took lots of pictures. And turned around and came home because we had to be back in time for OCIA class. And we made it with just enough time to eat and then go to class. And I was on the sun side of the car the whole day, so my right shoulder is baked. I didn't remember to put on sun block till the ride home. Anyway, it should heal fairly quickly, sunburn usually does.

Today is the last day of my parents' visit. I don't really know what they want to do today. Ben has the car at work, no one wanted to get up and take him in so we could keep it. So I'm thinking it's going to be a relaxing hang around the house day. Ma and I will probably go to the store, because I want to make Ben a cake today, so we can have a little Confirmation celebration while they are here. I just have to figure out something celebratory to do with leftover turkey.

Anyway, I better go, there's lots of dishes to put away. My mom washed them all while we were at class yesterday. She keeps cleaning. I just don't think that's right, but I can't make her stop.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Julie said...

If I ever find a way to make moms stop, I'll let you know. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails