Tuesday, April 04, 2006

So begins my week...

Yesterday I discovered that one of the cats had peed through all the blankets on the guest bed. I had already washed and remade the thing all nice for my parents, so I had to strip it and do it all over again. I'm concerned about the cats, this kind of behavior could mean a lot of different problems. It's also troubling to me that I don't know which cat it was.

I was feeling a little under the weather yesterday, so I stayed home from the OCIA class last night and ended up going to sleep at eight. But I feel great this morning, so it was totally worth it.

My parents come in at 8 this morning. I hope they did okay flying. My mom's never flown before, and it's been years and years since my dad has, I think. I'm not sure what the plan is for the week, because they are definately not make a plan and stick with it kind of people, so we'll just hang out and have a nice time and see how it goes from there.

My sock is coming along. If my foot weren't so long, it would be finished. When I do finish it, I'm going to start a pair of dark gray alpaca ones for Ben. For this winter as warm cozy socks. Not for wearing with shoes or anything.

I have to get the muslin for my dress for Julie's wedding cut. Yeah, I don't know when I will actually get to do it, but I know I have to do it.

We had a good time at the zoo on Sunday morning. We rented a paddle boat thing. Dude, pedalling a boat is way harder than pedalling a bike. And pedalling a boat is way harder than paddling a boat. So why do they make those? Anyway, I took lots a really nice pictures with my cool new camera. Really good ones that I can print out all nice and frame. It was a lot of fun.

Maybe more later this week, for now, I have a few last minute things to finish before we go pick up Ma and Dad.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Julie said...

Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!! You've got muslin for Julie's dress!!!! Yeahhhhhh!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails