Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Yo ho ho, A Pirate's Life for Me!

So, I'm going to run off and be a pirate queen. And I'll bring home lots of booty and loot. I will Buckle the Swash, and um... Shiver Your Timbers. If you know what I mean.

I'm in a kind of weird day today. I went to the store today, and I saw some cats trying to cross the busy busy street. They actually looked like they were pretty good at it, but I just hate it when I see that kind of thing. It makes me worry. I was feeling depressed when I got home, so I was going to eat cookies and sit on the couch and do nothing, but i knew that wouldn't help me feel any better at all, so instead, I had crispix for breakfast and decided to put up the window screens so Ben won't have to, and I can have all the windows open at night, instead of just the living room one. Anyway, drilling into metal window frames is harder than I thought it would be. But I'm feeling better now that I'm accomplishing something.

I finally saw an episode of Gilmore Girls where Loreli is actually sewing. She was sewing beads onto her mom's wedding dress in the episode with Emily and Richard's vow renewal.

I am so going swimming after I finish putting up these screens. It's hot today, at least ninety. I haven't checked the thermometer, that's just a guess. Weather.com is claiming 77, but I know better. I'm the one screwing on window screens in the hot sun. Weather.com isn't going to come over here and do that, now are they?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails