Sunday, May 07, 2006

From Adam's House

So I surprised Julie but good. She was completely shocked when she walked in and saw me sitting there. I think she was really happy that I could come and be here for the shower. I didn't blog all last week much because all I kept wanting to write about was coming here, and that was a surprise.

Anyway, I'm having a very good visit. As it always is when I'm in MI, I've been very very busy. Tonight I'm taking Donna, Adam, and Greg all out for their birthdays. That's going to be fun. Yesterday was the shower, and I spent the day doing fun stuff with Ma and then went to church after that, and then out to Purtell's with Julie and her gang. I saw baseball games the first day I was here, Logan's, Julia's, and Adam and Greggy's. And Friday I hung out with Ma in the morning and Donna all afternoon, and that night was Julie's personal shower. That's what the picture below is from. So you know, busy and full days. But totally fun.

I got a book at Barnes and Noble today called big girl knits. It looks pretty good, but I haven't looked it over really well yet, so I might return it if it's not got the right sizing or whatever. I think I'm just going to give into the dark side completely and actually use my knitting skills regularly. In fact, I'm hoping to get over to the knitting store here in Midland sometime today and pick up a skein of the very yummy Debbie Bliss Pure Silk to make a pair of cuffs from the latest piecework magazine. So pretty. Maybe not crazy practical, but not everything has to be.

Well, Adam's in the shower now, and I'm in his room, so I'm pretty sure that I don't want to be here when he comes in to get dressed. I probably won't post till I get back home on Wed.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails