Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Timers work wonders...

Okay, I know this sounds crazy and not just a little feeble, but I just have to sing praises where they're due.

I use a timer when I have lots of stuff to do. And because of my timer, in the last two hours I managed to wash all my dishes, dry them and put them away, wash, dry and put away a load of laundry, cut all the papers for the favors, print the little name tags and get them all cut, finishing the bradding on about 40 of them so far, clean up the kitchen, the front room, and the guest room, talk to a different roofing guy, eat breakfast, take out all the trash and change the litter, and clean the living room. So yeah, most of the work I had to finish today I just did in two hours. I love my timer. I'm that much of a dork. I don't know why it works, but it does. If you set the timer for fifteen minutes and work as quickly as possible you finish all your work in no time. It's crazy. I even starting gathering up all the stuff I have to pack into one place. Now I just have to dig out my big duffle bag thing. Guess I'll be checking luggage this time.

I think I can now reward myself with a movie while I use tiny little brads to hook small little cardstock rectangles to decorative paper. Oh yeah, I rock.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails