Saturday, July 15, 2006

Yes Michigan

So, guess what I get to do?

Yep! I get to stay in Michigan till the end of the month when Ben comes back for a meeting at Mackinaw Island. And I get to go to Mackinaw Island too!

Rock.

Other news. I started the shapely tank from White Lies Designs using some mercerisized cotton by Renyolds in a pretty dusty lilac color. It's going well. I'm hoping to finish it within the next two weeks. Good luck, right?

Still no pictures. Maybe I'll get a card reader later. Or my blog will stay boring and picture free till I get home again.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's funny because you're excited to stay in Michigan but if I had to stay in MI for even a day, I'd go out of my mind! Especially in Pinny!

-Alison

Bethany said...

I just get homesick while I'm in AZ, so this is a huge dose of family. It's getting about time to be getting back home soon though. I'm worn out with all this socializing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails