Thursday, September 28, 2006

201 posts in just under two years. A blog milestone.

So, one of the bad things about being in charge of your own house is that you get to decide what to clean and what to ignore. And when you ignore a mess situation for too long, you end up ignoring it even more fiercely, so as not to have to deal with the ever-growing mess. The point? I've been yelling at myself lately, "You get in there and clean up that room, young lady!" My sewing room is a disaster. It hasn't been properly cleaned since the marathon sewing of my dress for Julie's wedding. I keep working around the messes and that compounds them. BUT! I have a goal for today, and that is to get my sewing room back into working order and actually find places for all the crap that's sitting around and doesn't have a place to belong yet. I have a very long book on CD and a mission. I'll let you know if I make it out alive.

The post with Columbo in the sink was my 200th post on this blog. For some reason, I think that's kinda neat.

Today is also baking day, but I don't have anything in particular in mind that I want to make. I just want to bake something. And Ben always takes most of it into work with him on Friday, so it doesn't matter if I shouldn't eat it or not. I'm thinking a nice cake. White with buttercream icing. That's my favorite, and I haven't done cake in a while.

Anyway, I'm tackling a terrible mess today. Be proud.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails