Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Stitch and Pitch


So the baseball game on Saturday night was lots of fun. I think the best part was seeing all the different people all just knitting along. And the ball game part was okay too.

I met Pam from Hip Hip Crochet and Stephanie from Half Baked, so that was cool too.


Here I am in my new D-Backs shirt. I didn't have anything diamond backs to wear, so I went to goodwill and found a plain tshirt and then used another tshirt in teal to make the little contrasting bits and made it into a vneck. I think it turned out pretty cute for an hour long project.

I'm not going to be around for a week or so, Ben's grandma passed away, so we'll be going to MI to attend the funeral.

That's why I'm up at three f-in' thirty in the morning, so we can go to the airport. Except, of course, my flight doesn't leave till 8:30. Ben's going to St. Louis so his flight's at 6:10, that's why I have to get up so early. I think I'm going to find out this morning if it's possible to throw up just from being sooo sleepy.

Anyway, I'll be the strange girl sleeping on the floor of the terminal.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails