Monday, October 02, 2006

Cookies As Far As the Eye Can See





I got to bake a ton of cookies this morning. I've volunteered to bake cookies for the church to serve at the OCIA meetings this year. I won't do this every monday, but it should be a few times through the winter. This time I made peanutbutter cookies and oatmeal cookies. I think there will be a few leftover for us to have too of course.

I haven't been feeling well for about a week now. I've got some sort of digestive problems going on. I think I'm going to have to see the dr. about it today. It's just not normal to have such cramps and nausea for a whole week. Well, at least not while I'm not having my period anyway.

No sewing today, I think. It's going to be a full day what with the baking and if I do end up going to the doctor. Tomorrow though, I have a circle skirt to experiment with, and my blue t-shirt to try to adjust and finish.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Adam J. said...

i am so angry that i get to eat NONE of those cookies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails