Friday, October 06, 2006

I had my ultrasound yesterday. I haven't heard from the dr yet about what's going on. I could see the cysts on the screen, but it's not like I can tell what they're doing or anything. I think one had a party hat on though.

I finished Ben's sweater a second time yesterday. This time, I was so confident, I adding the neck ribbing. He tried it on. It doesn't fit. Again. This time it's too binding. So, I think I'm going to go a needle size down, and follow the original instructions for the shaping and see if that'll work. Everyone knows that the third time is always just right. So that means I have to go buy a size 8 circular needle before I can try again. In the meantime I started a mobius necklet thing from some chocolatey colored knit picks Elegance. I think it's turning out nicely, and it's a very basic lace pattern, so that's fun to try. I might finish that today.

My house is a mess. I haven't been feeling well enough to do housework and stuff lately. And Ben is great about trying to help, but he doesn't do stuff unless I ask, and I don't like telling him what to do. It seems bossy. I do wonder why he doesn't know what has to be done without me telling him... like he doesn't notice the mess, I guess. Anyway, I'm going to do things a little at a time today and see if I can't get the little messes here and there cleared up and things looking good again for the weekend.

Today is a stormy rainy day. Very nice for curling up with a book later.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails