Monday, November 13, 2006

I'm a great plumber... I even have the butt crack going on at times.

So today I saved us a couple hundred dollars. The disposal was backing up, so instead of calling the plumber, I took the pipes apart under the sink and cleaned out the clog. It's all put back together now, and it's not even leaking. I have to say, I'm impressed with myself. So that's me, all proud.

Donna wants to know where I hid my ass in the shot of me and Adam's scarf. I've got mad standing skillz. But it's not like everyone doesn't know Beppy's got back.

I've been trying to get the house cleaned up all the way today. It's not been too bad so far, but I feel like I'm behind on a ton of things. But I did take out all the trash, fix the sink, do two loads of laundry and clean off the stove and the counter. Now I've got to do the dishes, clean up the living room, and bake cookies to take for the OCIA class tonight. I've got gingerbread dough in the fridge still, so I'm going to do gingerbread, and if there's not enough for all that, then also oatmeal, I think.

I'm almost finished with another hat for Greggy. The first one came out a little wrong, but he was nice about it. But I figured that he'd like a better hat, um, better. I may have to get another skien of black simply soft to finish it off, but that's cool, because it's inexpensive and very nice yarn to have around. It's what I used for that latest scarf of Adam's and his hat.

Okay, boring blog today, but I've been wanting to update more so that's what I get. :D

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mad props your plumbing skillz, yo. (Okay, I can't talk like that anymore...)

Wow, one time out disposal clogged and I freaked. The whole sink was filled with water and wouldn't go down. My roommate came home and he fixed it with a plunger, something that had not crossed my mind. I'm pretty useless when it comes to fixing things, I'm A LOT better at breaking things. I'm such a clutz.

Ali

Bethany said...

I didn't think of using a plunger either. That would have been much easier. I wonder if it would have worked.

I'm not so awesome at fixing things, though I'm better than Ben because I don't fly into raging profanity while I'm trying. But I was determined that I wasn't going to be paying a plumber again. They cost a crapload.

Anonymous said...

L!O!L! Beppy's got back??

Related Posts with Thumbnails