Wednesday, November 15, 2006

So.... nothing.

My first shift by myself at work went pretty well yesterday. It was pretty slow, and I was concerned I'd get bored and it would seem endless, but it wasn't bad at all, so that was cool.

I'm going to go right after this to get my workout done, so then I'll have it out of the way. I'm not even going to shower first, I'm going all smelly, and then I'll shower off the extra work out smell, plus the original smells when I get home. Then later, I might head to walmart to get more black simply soft so I can finish the last few rows of Greg's hat.

Adam liked his hat and scarf. And he might eventually take a picture of himself in it and put it on his blog. Or I will take his picture when I'm home in Dec. Just to torture him.

I'm planning on starting a baby sweater to donate to the Gifts for Baby Jesus at church at Christmas. Well, by then it'll be a whole layette, but for now, I'm starting the sweater. The Gifts for Baby Jesus actually go to the home for crisis pregnancy moms and babies. I don't remember right now what the name is, but the gist of the charity is it helps moms keep their babies who need help with a place to stay and a job or job training. A slightly selfish charity gesture on my part though, because I just want to make cute small baby things, and this gives me an excuse.

Okay, I can't put it off any longer, I've got to go exercise now.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails