Saturday, November 18, 2006

You're breakin' my balls here

So, yesterday I bullied the Papa John's guy into letting us have our pizza all for free. It was supposed to be pick up, but they sent it delivery, so we had to go back home at wait for it. And it got here all cold and wrong, and then the delivery guy couldn't take our card to pay for it. So when he called his manager, I talked to him, and told him, I can send the whole order back with the guy right now, or you can just let us have it. So he let us keep it for free. And good thing, or I would have been mad about it not being very good, lol.

Work is going okay. It's really slow on the days I work, but as long as they always have other stuff for me to do, I don't think I'll mind. But if I run out of other stuff, I might have to ask them if they mind if I read. But it is cool to get paid for working out.

Ben and I got all the fixin's for Thanksgiving. I'm pretty excited about that, it's going to be fun. Last year was really cool, one of the best Thanksgivings ever, so I hope this year is as nice.

Christmas shopping is a bit of a pain this year. Most of the people that I have great ideas for presents, I don't have to get them one, and the people I do have to buy for, I mostly have no idea what they like or what to get them. Poo.

But it'll be fun to shop for Ben, I think.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to be assertive! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails