Saturday, December 09, 2006

I also can't spell...

I just noticed that I put "enduring" instead of "endearing". And that means something completely different. Because my bad habits are mostly eduring, but they're far from endearing.

I made gooey cinnamon buns yesterday. They turned out so well. I used the bread maker for the dough, and that thing makes the most perfect dough. It was cool. I can't wait to have one for breakfast.

I just ordered a crap load of stuff from lane bryant. I'm on a mission to figure out what my bra size really is, because I wouldn't think it changed much, but I bought a couple of new bras last weekend and could barely fit into them, even though they're the same size I've been wearing. But all my bras are wearing out and breaking all at once, so I have a desperate need for at least one new one in the right size. And while I was doing that, I couldn't resist all the other cool sales they had going on.

We're going to finish up Christmas shopping and got to a second hand bookstore I've heard a lot about. So, the mall and a new bookstore and a cafe and bakery. Sounds like a kick ass day. Hope it turns out as well for real as it is in my imagination. :P

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails