Monday, April 30, 2007

Things are as usual, and they're pretty good

So, we've been cleaning and organizing this weekend. I've actually been enjoying that. We had a crew out to clean up the yard on Saturday, and it's looking really good. We went through all the videos and dvd's and got rid of lots of the videos. If anyone wants John Travolta's made-for-tv-movie, "The Boy in the Plastic Bubble" I do have that available.

I finished the table cloth and the tie, and took my dress to get altered on Friday. I have fabric for a table runner, so I think I'll work on that some.

We made turkey yesterday, so I'm going to put together a turkey pot pie before work today. I still haven't made those muffins, so maybe I'll do that tonight for breakfasts this week.

It's been getting pretty hot lately, so we've been working on getting the pool cleaned up so we can swim. I'm actually pretty excited about swimming soon.

So, I've been trying my best to resist starting a new project until all the wedding one's are finished. I'm getting impatient for the wedding, it's going to be totally fun. And it'll be nice to just relax and enjoy it, and then not worry about anymore planning afterward.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Julie said...

Brian and I have began a countdown. We're dying to come out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails